Should you ever wish to upgrade a diamond purchased from Diamond Exchange, we will put 75% of the original diamond’s price towards the purchase of a new diamond which has a value of at least 50% greater than the original.
Upgrade Policy Terms
Please note this offer only applies to diamonds purchased from Diamond Exchange and is subject to the following:
- The trade-in amount will be based on 75% of the purchase price of the diamond only, excluding GST. It will not include the purchase price of the engagement ring from which the diamond is removed.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least 50% greater than the price of your original diamond.
- The trade-in diamond must not be damaged or altered in any way.
- The trade-in diamond must be accompanied by its GIA certificate, insurance appraisal and receipt from the time of purchase.
- The trade-in amount will be adjusted taking into account any variations in the exchange rate from the time of the initial purchase to the time of the trade-in.
- The trade-in diamond must be within our recommended quality range - Colour: D-G, Clarity: VS1-SI1, Cut: Ideal to Excellent, Polish: Excellent (or EX to VG for fancy shapes), Symmetry: Excellent (or EX to VG for fancy shapes), Fluorescence: Nil.
If you would like to talk to us about our upgrade policy, please contact our consultants at email@example.com
or call 1300 929 888.